SALES : 020 8672 3515
(1) Us and we refers to the ‘Seller’ Russells Trade & DIY trading as Protoolsdirect, address 46 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7PD. VAT no 521 5029 85.
(2) The ‘Customer’ means the’ Buyer’ minimum age is 18 years of age agrees to purchase from our website.
(3) ‘Conditions’ are the ‘terms and conditions’ that are set out in this document by the Seller.
(4) The ‘Goods’ are the products that the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller and enters into a binding contract.
(5) The ‘Date of Delivery’ is the specified date the in which the Goods are to be delivered.
(6) The ‘Price’ is the price of the Good not including any other costs such as carriage charges, insurance and packaging costs. In some circumstances it may not include VAT.
(7) The 'Seller' reserves the right to refuse any order. Once the Buyer places an order, a contract comes into force as the terms and conditions set out here.
(8) Price may change without any prior notice. If there has been an error by us in terms of pricing or description the Buyer will be notified and given the option to either cancel the order or re-confirm the order at the correct price. We the company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Consumer Protection for Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 or under any other legislative Act for any discrepancies of its description, image, colour or cost.
(9) All goods sold remain property of Protoolsdirect until they are paid in full including carriage charges. Full payment is required before any dispatch of goods to the Buyer.
(10) We will endeavour to send all orders(subject to stock) next working day to UK Mainland addresses provided we have the orders in by 3pm. Please find that next day delivery is a guideline and we will endeavour to delivery as soon as possible. Please check carriage price bands.
(11) If you are a non UK mainland resident we can deliver within 7 working days which will carry different rates for different countries. Please check price bands.
(12) Protoolsdirect will contact you if we are out of stock on a certain line and give the option of a backorder and revised date of delivery, a similar product or a full refund.
(13) All payments made by credit and debit card require the delivery address to match the cardholders billing address as we will not deliver to any different address. Once this has been done on couple of occasions then we can redirect deliveries.
(14) Once items are delivered they have to be signed for with valid signature.
(15) Always check the items for quality and condition on delivery in the presence of the delivery person, as once you have signed for them you accept you will not be able to claim if there is anything missing. If there is a shortage or the goods are in an unsatisfactory condition the Buyer or Buyer’s receiver shall alter the carrier’s delivery document accordingly. Or shall have written letter form or email about discrepancies within 3 working days.
(16) We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses. We will also not be liable in delay of goods that have been damaged or defected to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control such as strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action and any other acts without control. If forever reason the goods get returned from the courier due to the customer not being at home/office or work. There will be an additional charge for re-delivery of £7.95.
(17) The Customers cancellation rights commence from the day of delivery. The Customer has to inform us within 7 days via email, letter or phone call that they wish to cancel the order with the invoice and account numbers. The goods need to be complete with ALL relevant packaging and need to be in a re-saleable condition. The Customer has to make sure the good or goods get sent back to us at the Customers expense including the invoice and account number. We will also recommend that you insure the good or goods against any loss or damage as the Customer is fully liable until the good or goods reach us. We will apply a handling charge up to 15% for re-stocking. We will refund the money less the carriage charges whether been delivered and or collected. The money will be credited to the Customers card within 30 days.
(18) If a good is deemed defective under warranty please inform us within 7 days, please send back the good or goods and we will get it repaired or replaced in some circumstances and get it couriered back in a reasonable time.
(19) In our Terms and Conditions, this does not affect your Statutory Rights as the Customer. You can obtain information about your rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau(CAB) or your local Trading Standards Office.
(20) English Law applies to these conditions.
(21) All products are covered with a manufactured guarantee.
(22) Privacy STATEMENT. Protoolsdirect is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Once you have registered or ordered, the personal information that has been collected to process and fulfil your order(s). Your payment card details are not at all kept on our system as RBS Worldpay powers the checkout. The card details are never veiwed by us as this is securely done via the bank's private system. We only get notification once payments have been authorised. The delivery addresses are kept on the system for future use. We will also keep this information to let the customer know of future promotions and trade days. When you place an order we will carry out security checks to protect against fraudulent transactions.
(23) COPYRIGHT. All designs within our website are soley owned by, thus includes all texts, graphics, logos (of Protoolsdirect.co.uk) and designs now known as 'designs'. The 'designs' may not be reproduced in any way or form without the permission of Protoolsdirect.co.uk . We will prosecute if there is any alteration, modification or reproduction of any part of our website.
(24) Goods that are subject to be sold over the legal age of over 18, if you buy any items that fall into this category, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.